Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Weekend Alone…

This weekend Dee is camping with the kiddo, so I’ve got the house to myself. I’m not complaining, of course… I’m a homebody, and a bit of a loner, so I enjoy time alone. Plus, Dee and I are so very opposite in so many ways, I suspect if we didn’t spend some time apart now and then, we’d probably both end up making each other miserable.

Since Dee first created this blog, I’ve been jotting down random thoughts to use as the opportunity arises, either in my posts or in response to Dee’s. I was originally supposed to be the guest poster here, and I figured I’d post questions and more in-depth musings, and leave the telling of our sexual adventures (what little there is to tell) and day-to-day rick-rack to Dee … and I also wanted to keep a few ideas in my pocket in case Dee started posting every day, and I needed to contribute more.

Given the infrequency of Dee’s posts, however, I think I’ll start making shorter posts as thoughts strike me, and take up the storytelling duties myself. I think this is transitioning into my blog, and I might as well start treating it that way.

I think Dee might be a little bit addicted to the adult Internet. This doesn’t bother me, but between whatever tantalizing distractions she finds there and the business of everyday life, it explains the infrequency of her posts. I have no idea how many blogs she subscribes to, or how many hookup sites she’s on, but I know there’s quite a few. She’s been in contact with one woman, and maybe it’ll lead somewhere, and maybe it won’t. I’ve toyed with the idea of getting on these types of sites myself and seeing what happens, but I’m quite sure if I started flirting with another woman… well, it wouldn’t go over very well. So for now, I’ll just wait and see what the future holds.

I’d could begin by finishing Dee’s story (which she started back on 10/8), but, to be honest, I can’t recall the ending anymore. I know I gave her a satisfying performance, and I know I made her come about a dozen times before I finally gave it up myself. Sadly, all the sex blends together now. I don’t remember the details of any one particular encounter over another unless it really stands out (like going to Vegas and fucking Dee in a spa tub that could have held four people!).

I’ve been thinking about our recent trip to Vegas, and the thing that sticks in my head now (months removed) as the most fun (or most memorable, or most enjoyable, or whatever) isn’t what I would have guessed it would be. I thought it’d be fucking Dee in that spa tub, or watching her get a lap dance and make out with a stripper, or getting a lap dance while she watched.

All those things are memorable, but the strongest memory I have is the way I felt while we were at the club. Dee is a strongly anti-tobacco ex-smoker and formerly-heavier now-very-light drinker, and sitting there… both of us VERY tipsy, sharing a pack of smokes (cigarillos, actually)… having a great time together… it was as if I’d gone back in time, and regressed to a younger version of myself, out on a wildly fun date with that sexy devil-may-care girl I first met 20 years ago. The naked women and sexual interactions were wonderful added bonuses, but weren’t what made me happiest. I felt like I was with the “real” unfettered, unrestrained, uninhibited Dee, and I myself felt the same way – more free, sexier, and younger. Neither of us get to feel that way very often – it’s hard to capture the feeling of carefree youth when you have work, career, kids, a mortgage, chores… so it was nice to re-experience those moments again.

I’m just hoping it won't be the last time.

No comments: