Thursday, October 9, 2008

Answering Some Questions

Well, it seems I'm in for a few good posts in the near future. And I owe you the rest of the story. But for now, here's some answers to questions I owe DH:


1. Name something sexual which you have done that you regret.

I try not to regret anything I've done. I try to view all of my activities as an experience from which to learn. If the experience was enjoyable, do it again. If not, then don't. But no regrets.

2. Describe your first oral sex experience (giving or receiving, your choice).

I recall my first time giving head (as we called it back then) was in my basement bedroom with my first really serious boyfriend. I was probably 14. He was so sexy...a skater. We had candles lit, with my mother asleep on the couch upstairs and my father at work. He was quite mature for his 15 years, because he was actually a pretty good teacher, though I was an exceptionally eager student. While it wasn't a complete education, it was pretty thorough. And he was so open about it, I guess I didn't realize most girls my age weren't spending evenings learning the nuances of sucking or stroking. And like some of my friends, I never had an aversion to sticking "his thing" in my mouth. I loved it from the start and once I started, I didn't want to stop. No wonder he had such a hard time with our breakup! Because he knew that my new boyfriend (DH), was getting a really eager cocksucker! And it is still one of my very favorite things to do.

3. How would you rate the overall level of performance of your sexual partners (all your partners, averaged)? Use whatever adjective(s) you choose (impressively good, adequate, being average, generally God-awful… with one or two exceptions, satisfactory, etc.).

I don't think I can average all of my sexual partners. For starters, they have all been so incredibly different. And secondly, most of my partners have been surprisingly long-term relationships, (which might have only been 6 months in my younger years), but I changed and grew so much between them that I imagine my own level of performance certainly affected theirs. I will say that each of them was good in his own way. There was the one who gave me oral for the first time...he would rather give me oral than for me to give him oral. Seriously! I thought it was odd too. And then there was the one where we only messed around a couple of times. But the memory of him kissing all over my back until I had to have him will remain with me always. It was a lesson in erogenous zones...I would never have known that every inch of me can be sexual. And then there was the very much older guy whose dick was so huge we couldn't do it. Ouch. But he was so gentle and sweet about it and he gave me a long slow orgasm anyway. There was the long-term live-in who thought he was creative and fun, but really just had one setting...in and out. And before and after and during all of these, was my lifelong love...DH. Who is so caring, and gentle, and creative, and sexy that just thinking of his smile and his beautiful cock gives me butterflies in my tummy. And makes my pussy throb instantly. He has taught me that sex is not about penetration. It's about feeling, and touching, and pressure, and hardness, and softness. It's about orgasms, any way you can get them. It's about moving, and twisting, and trying new things and sometimes about just laying there and enjoying. He has also taught me that sex is fun...so fucking fun. But he has also taught me that the love we share enhances our sexual life in ways I never would have thought possible. Love really does lift me up where I belong. He is my absolute favorite lover of all my life. Wow. So mushy but so true.

4. What nickname would you choose for your parts, and your partner’s parts (tits, pussy, and dick)?

I have come a long way, baby. From giggling at the word boobs to loving the words dick and cock and suck and pussy and fuck (ok, always my fav) and lick and come. Tits isn't my favorite, but I like it better than boobies. The one body part I still don't really have a word for is asshole. I love anal. I do. But saying stick your finger in my asshole just does nothing for me. I have been using rosebud, but it doesn't seem to quite fit either.

I will try to post as the weekend progresses...in between chick flicks and drinking since I'll be away for a girls weekend!

No comments: