Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a normal night.

Last night was just a normal night, the two of us laying on the sofa watching tv. DH put a pillow on his lap and encouraged me to get comfortable. Since I have yet another cold, it was so nice of him to rub my back with his big warm hands. I love feeling his hands on my body. He worked down from my back to my hips and then my behind, caressing each cheek. He worked his way around to my inner most folds. At this point, I was just enjoying his hands caressing me and was not particularly turned on. But then he started swirling his fingers through my folds, gently caressing me with light pressure. Heavenly.

I turned and lifted my hips a bit to give him better access and some encouragement. He continued swirling through my folds, spreading the wetness. He went forward a bit and rubbed both sides of my clit, which he knows I love. This really started me purring. I pushed the pillows to the side and felt for his cock, which was hard and halfway down his thigh. I started massaging it through his sweat pants, rubbing the fleece lining up and down the length using my mouth.

His manipulations increased, pushing his finger into my pussy while rubbing my rosebud, carefully pushing the tip of his finger and holding it just inside. This drives me wild. I love anal anyway, but this little bit of pressure always drives me crazy. While he held his finger there, his other fingers were busy at work, pushing in and out of my pussy and stroking the sides of my clit with intense pressure. Every once in a while his other hand would deliver a cracking smack to my ass, making me shudder and squeeze my vaginal walls together. I love a good finger fucking from my man, but it seems incomplete without his cock in my mouth, so I pulled his sweatpants down and swallowed as much as I could.

I started sucking up and down on the tip of his cock in rhythm to his fingers and with all these things combined it only took about two seconds for my orgasm to rocket through me. And it was one of those amazing full body orgasms that make my toes curl and my eyes roll back in my head.

The fun continued but I want to pause here to address something DH has said about me in the past. He has said that I like multiple stimulations and that is why he thinks I would really enjoy having someone else in our bed. I always thought he was crazy, that multiple stimulations are just distracting to me, but now I see his point. And quite honestly, I have been fantasizing lately about having a woman licking me out while I have my lips wrapped around DH's cock. I imagine how divine that would feel for me and what a great view it would be for DH.

And now for the rest of the story....later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the multiple sensations. The contrast of a man one end and a women other would be something. love to hear more.