Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Answer

So… after much thought, here is my answer:

I prefer… Vaginal.

And here is why:

I love it when Dee sucks my dick – the woman definitely has skills. I love fucking her up the ass, too. But, in the end, my neurosis wins the day. I like orgasms, and I’ve had a few mind-blowing ones in my life, but in the long term, it’s almost always more satisfying to deliver them. A good orgasm will give me a smile for the rest of the day, but getting Dee off multiple times beforehand, and leaving her quivering and panting when I’m done, will have me smiling and feeling good about myself for days afterward.

And, as I said yesterday, when it comes to getting Dee off that way, vaginal is really the connoisseur’s choice.

1 comment:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

So I win! Woohoo!

I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear...vaginal is my fav too. But the others sure add some nice flavor!

And I love it when you leave me quivering and panting. You truly are amazing! And so perfect for me.