Monday, October 13, 2008

Part One...

Last Thursday I promised I’d on answer my own question ( Which do you prefer: oral, anal, or vaginal… and why? ) after posting some thoughts on each of these three choices. I made that promise thinking that, while Dee was away, I’d spend the weekend working on what I wanted to say, but that never really happened. Instead, I got caught up in researching local strip clubs, trying to ferret out which are the good ones (Dee wants me to take her to one here in town – kind of a reliving of our Vegas adventures thing). Having been so distracted, I was forced to tap out something this morning here at work, on the sly.

So here is part one… a few of my more cerebral thoughts on anal sex:

Short Analysis: From a physical standpoint, if everything is properly slippery, there’s not a great deal of difference between anal and vaginal (for me, at least). When I’ve got Dee on her knees in front of me, I can grab her by the waist and enjoy her pussy doggie style, or move up a little and fuck her up the ass (I generally use the front door, as I love the way her tight, wet slit feels, and, even now, I don’t know what ratio of one-to-the-other she’d prefer). However, the point remains – physically, they can both have similar positions, similar motions, and similar angles. The sensations are a bit different, granted, but both lead to equally good orgasms.

What I Like: I like the concept of anal sex. It’s the mental aspect that turns me on – I feel like I’m doing something a little bit raunchy, a little bit nastier than the norm. There’s a hint of the taboo. The idea that we’re engaged in something naughtier than usual heightens every sexual moment, whether I’m fingering Dee’s ass or fucking her backdoor.

Intimacy Issues: Even though I know Dee enjoys it, I still gain the sense that the action is something special, as though Dee is giving her body completely over to me. There’s an emotional reaction that takes place, a feeling of “Oh my God, if she’s willing to take it up the ass, she must really be willing to do anything for me.” I suppose this might be different if it were an everyday thing, but since it's not...

The “Erotic” Factor: When it comes to anal, there’s also a subtle feeling of power and control, a suggestion of domination (on my part) and submission (on Dee’s part): she’s in a submissive position, performing a taboo act to give me pleasure. For me, that viewpoint makes the physical interaction itself more erotic, which is surprising to realize, since I'm typically not comfortable playing the dominant one (and playing the submissive role is a turn off for me -- I'm all about equality, it seems).

What Bothers Me: As I mentioned Thursday, if I think I’m getting more than I’m giving, I wind up feeling the need to apologize for the inequality later on, or adjust my behavior while underway. This often occurs when I fuck Dee anally. As a result, I often devote too much time and attention addressing her pleasure (using my hands, etc.) and fail to fully engage in my own experience. However, on those rare occasions when I don’t get caught up in my neurosis, I’m able to let go completely. When that happens, the totality of the experience – the combination of all those characteristics I’ve listed above – ranks very high on any list of the most erotic experiences around.

No comments: