Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Set of Questions

First, I would like to comment on a question Dee answered from an earlier post:

Question: Name something you would say you aren’t allowed to do (or aren’t supposed to do, or shouldn’t do), but wish you could.

Dee’s Answer: I wish I could walk up to a woman I don't know, tell her I found her attractive, and ask if she would interested in an intimate encounter. (Not only shouldn't I do this, I never probably could!).

My comment: Darling… I’m not quite sure why you’d say you shouldn’t do it… at least under the right circumstances! You wish you could, and this would definitely be something I’d love to see happen, so… jump.


And now, the next set of questions (I'll comment with my answers later!)…

1. Name something sexual which you have done that you regret.

2. Describe your first oral sex experience (giving or receiving, your choice).

3. How would you rate the overall level of performance of your sexual partners (all your partners, averaged)? Use whatever adjective(s) you choose (impressively good, adequate, being average, generally God-awful… with one or two exceptions, satisfactory, etc.).

4. What nickname would you choose for your parts, and your partner’s parts (tits, pussy, and dick)?

No comments: