Monday, October 20, 2008

Escapades

DH has insinuated, nope downright stated, that he thinks I'm addicted to the adult internet. Not true! I do follow quite a few blogs, and do check out certain websites from time to time. But truly, I am just fascinated by all that is available at my fingertips!

I do have a profile posted on Plenty of Fish and Ashley Madison. Just a profile, nothing interesting, really. I heard about the websites, checked them out, and filled out the questionnaire to be able to look around. The questionnaire constitutes a profile, that other members can look at.

So, imagine my surprise when I received an email from Plenty of Fish (PoF) last week to let me know someone had sent me a message on the website! I was at work, but quickly checked out the message from a woman living in the same town and replied back that I would like to chat. The message was surprisingly frank, with a picture and a name. I am a bit more cautious, so used my "creative.fun" email address and just my first name. We exchanged a couple of emails and then switched over to google chat. My very first chat! I was thrilled. She seemed very nice, although a little pushy. We chat about each of us being very sexual beings, she's very reserved about the fact that I am married. We talk about kissing, pleasure and pain, what sexy is to each of us. It is thrilling talking with someone who seems interested in the same things I am. We finish by sending more risque pictures to each other, me sending the lingerie pic that I posted here.

We chat until bedtime one evening, and then the following morning while I am work. Unfortunately, the timing was not good because my time was already obligated for the next couple of weeks. But I suggested a lunchtime meeting later that week, when I could squeeze it in. She is more of a "jumper" than I am though, and suggested lunch that very day. Well, ok! I agreed and signed off. The butterflies started, but it was all good.

No comments: