Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Continuation of My 10/1/08 Post…

More things I like:

I like cleavage. I’m not talking about big tits or push-up bras or any of that crap. I’m literally talking about the space between. I like the sight of the smooth skin between a woman’s breasts. I love pressing my hand against Dee’s chest, feeling her heartbeat, experiencing the intimacy of having my hand resting between her tits. I like drawing a line of small kisses down her centerline, brushing my cheeks against the swells of her body. I find an unexplainable eroticism in these secrets of the heart.

As we approach Halloween, and the examples of such become more populous on certain parts of the Internet, I find that I’m must more turned on by a good-looking woman in costume than I thought I was. I always thought… “What’s the point of a costume? All I’m gonna do is take it off!” But there are a lot of costumes out there that I must compliment for being VERY… “Oh, yeah, baby!”

No comments: