Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bored

I am spending the day involved in a mediation… which means I’m really just sitting in an office for hours on end, waiting for other parties to work things out amongst themselves. As a result, I’m bored, but the office I’m in has wireless access, so I’m free to surf the Internet and enjoy whatever I want… and get paid for it.

Some things I’ve discovered:

1. I like pictures of naked women with guitars.
2. I like pictures of naked women with guns.
3. I hate country music, but I’m partial to cowgirls – tight jeans, tight t-shirts (exposed midriff), denim vests, boots, and cowboy hats.
4. I have very particular gothic tastes – a gothic women is either a total turn on, or a complete turn off, with very little real estate in between.
5. I really like bikinis.
6. And wet t-shirts.
7. A fully clothed woman (in the right clothes) can be just as arousing as an exposed one.

There are a lot more I could probably list here, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Most importantly, I have re-confirmed something I’ve known all along – I don’t have “a type.” Most guys I know prefer blondes, or big tits, or long legs. I have no such preferences (the closest I have to a preference is that I lean towards redheads and tend to like shorter vs. taller women). It’s all about the total look for me.

No comments: