Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Part Three

Next, part three… a few comments on vaginal sex.

Short Analysis: It’s funny, but up until now, I haven’t ever really thought about “just plain old sex” as an option or choice – I’ve always just taken it as being a given, a fact of life – but now that I have, I think vaginal sex has the broadest possible range on the enjoyment scale. It can be the most mutually satisfying sex (as it was probably meant to be), but it can also be the dullest, least interesting way to do it. It can be unusual and erotic, or routine and practiced. It all depends on what you make of it.

What I Like: The versatility. There are so many ways you can do it, so many positions, so many angles and movements, so many combinations you can get creative with. When you make the most of it, and get away from the stereotypical man-on-top-get-it-over-with-quick, you can enjoy new positions involving different sensations, different angles, and even different points of view every night for a month, and still not burn up all the possible combinations.

Intimacy Issues: Having now blathered on about creativity and versatility, Dee likes the intimacy of kissing and looking at my face while I’m fucking her (on that second point there really is no explaining the woman… I don’t exactly have a remarkable face)… so I’m pretty sure the stereotypical man-on-top (sans get-it-over-with-quick) is her pick for the most intimate sexual experience.

The “Erotic” Factor: Nothing is more fun than coming up with a new way to make Dee go “Oh… GOD!” And anytime I can make Dee’s eyes roll… from my point of view, just getting her off is very erotic (especially when I can get her off over and over again). For that, vaginal is really the connoisseur’s choice.

What Bothers Me: Nothing! – and that may be what I like best of all. Unlike the other choices, I almost never feel things are getting too one-sided (often it’s the other way around… Dee feels like I’m the one getting short-changed), and getting off without having to deal with my (irrational) neuroses is always added fun.

No comments: