Friday, October 10, 2008

My Answers...

I'll post something more later on this weeknd, but now that Dee has answered the last set of questions, I'll post my answers as well:

1. Name something sexual which you have done that you regret.

The easy answer would be cheating on Dee while in college, but that isn’t the truth. The truth is I most regret that Dee and I didn’t start openly communicating about sexual topics ten or fifteen or twenty years ago. I regret that it wasn’t until just last year that we started down the path we are currently exploring.

2. Describe your first oral sex experience (giving our receiving, your choice).

I was lying on the sofa in my parents basement, talking on the phone with a friend of mine, when I realized (rather belatedly, actually) that Dee – yes, the same Dee I’m now married to – had opened my jeans and was sucking my cock.

3. How would you rate the overall level of performance of your sexual partners (all your partners, averaged)? Use whatever adjective(s) you choose (impressively good, adequate, being average, generally God-awful… with one or two exceptions, satisfactory, etc.).

Taking Dee out of the equation, the average would be... extraordinarily commonplace, overall. I’ve had a few truly iconic experiences, a few extraordinarily bad ones, and a whole lot of middle-of-the-road that barely merit remembering. Adding Dee back into the mix, the average goes up rather significantly.

4. What nickname would you choose for your parts, and your partners parts (tits, pussy, and dick)?

I read Dee’s answers, and she responded with what synonym she prefers to call each one, while I had interpreted the question as asking what moniker or euphemism I preferred, so I’ll try to answer both ways. As far as synonyms go, I personally like tits (though I don’t use it often), and I like the commonly used names – pussy and cunt (more the former than the latter) and cock and dick (again, more the former than the latter). Unlike Dee, I do like ass and asshole more than anything other expression, but I agree with her sentiments on “fuck.” As far as nicknames or code-phrases go, I’m not much for euphemisms. Dee refers to refer to her tits as “The Girls,” so I think I’d have to stick with that one. I don’t think they’re individually named. I suppose I can see having fun with a double-entendre code phrase, like referring to Dee’s pussy as “the Grand Canyon” – just because it’d be fun to smile at her in the midst of polite conversation and say, “If it were up to me, I’d be exploring the Grand Canyon right now.”

And now, the next set of questions:

1. What nickname or pet name would you choose to call your partner, and which would you chose you’re your partner to call you?

2. Describe your first anal sex experience.

3. Would you be more likely to have a one-night stand with an ex, or a stranger?

4. Name one person from your past (now long absent) you would like to add back into your life, if you could.

3 comments:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

Of all things, the GRAND CANYON? Way to make a girl feel WIDE!

Daring Husband said...

You're focusing on the dimensions? And here I was thinking... a gorgeous sight to see, an experience you can never get enough of... so what do you suggest? :)

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

The pink palace is good I think.