Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dee's Analysis

In the spirit of fairness, I will answer as DH did. Though mine will be all at once since my answers are probably not as detailed as DH. He's the writer in the family.

Which do you prefer: oral, anal, or vaginal? Why?

Overall, I like all three. Each is special in its own way:

Oral: I have a love/hate relationship with receiving oral. I can never relax enough to enjoy it for one. And I can never articulate what it is that I like. When I read descriptions, I think yes yes yes. But when it comes time for me to tell DH what to do, where to go, how hard, how soft, I get lost. But I definitely like it and I am getting better at relaxing enough to enjoy it. Though my shaved pussy is definitely helping with that! I can't help but think that I thoroughly enjoy sucking his cock, so maybe it's kind of the same thing.

Anal: Anal is kind of new for us. I had tried once before, because a man insisted, and it was awful. Painful, degrading and embarrassing. With DH, though, it is wonderful. I have always known that pain and pleasure go hand in hand, but I guess I never realized how much. But anal is the very good kind of pain. I like it better when DH is filling up my cunt and has his finger in my ass, just a little bit of pain and a little pressure. But when we go full on anal, it is almost as good and I have very powerful orgasms. It could definitely be a trust thing...I trust him enough that he won't hurt me. And I feel like this act is evidence that he is willing to give me anything I want.

Vaginal: Tried and true. Multiple variations possible. I particularly like that you can spin and turn in a fluid motion to get different sensations with each thrust. Though I will have to say my favorite is DH laying his entire body on mine, moving in a slow steady motion, smiling into my eyes and kissing my face as we both build to climax. Seriously love that. It is just so perfect, so right. We fit together so well, it just makes my whole body sing. I am one lucky lady.

No comments: