Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Part of the Story

It’s always fun to read Dee’s perspective on a recent sexual encounter, and hopefully she’ll finish the story because, even though I know how it ends, I’d still like to read it – good information, you know? I might put in my own two cents worth later, after she’s told the full tale, but for now I’ll wait on that, except to say…

For my part, I tried to give a little extra effort towards dictating the action (which has been requested of me) and towards spanking with a bit more authority (which has also been requested). I think those worked out, at least as far as it goes. I tried to talk a little more, too (another request), but I’m not sure how that one worked out. These, and many other things, are all avoidance habits that I’m now trying to break out of (see my comments on “inertia” in my posts of 9/30/03). Eventually, I’ll get there… it will just take time and a lot of practice.

I doubt the Daree will mind the practice part… by comparison, her Ferrari-like sex drive makes mine look about as fast and furious a pair of well-worn shoes. It’s quite fun to be married to a woman like that!

One comment on her last paragraph there… Being a guy, I (of course) have a thousand fantasies roaming around in my head involving the classic me-wife-female arrangement, and I couldn’t possibly list them all, but that fantasy sounds like a pretty good START to an evening, at least.

No comments: